Thursday, December 30, 2004

Santa and Banta

There were these two friends and both of them had Sardarji drivers. They were having an argument about whose driver is more stupid. So one of the friends called his driver:"Oye Santa Singh"...

Santa Singh: "Ji praaji"

Boss: "Get this $10 bill, go to Showroom and buy a Mercedes Benz for me"

Santa Singh: "Oh fikar hi na karo ji.. mein abhi aaya"

The boss said to his friend in a winning tone.. "See how stupid he is.. he went to buy a Mercedes for only $10."

The other friend said "Still my driver is more stupid". Then he called his driver Banta Singh and said "Go home and check if I m there."

Banta singh: "Ji mein abhi aata hoon dekh kar.."

Boss: "See my driver is more stupid.. he can't even realize that how can I be at home if I'm here"

Now Santa and Banta met on their way..

Santa Singh: "My boss is sooo stupid.. he gave me $10 to buy a Mercedes.. he doesn't even know that today is Sunday and all showrooms are closed."

Banta Singh: "My boss is even more stupid, he sent me to check if he is at home.. he has a cell phone.. he could have called home and checked if he is there."

No comments: