Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Lie Detector

The Police department bought a lie detector. It works in the following way: If the truth is told- the machine wont give any sound. If a lie is told- the machine will give a sound 'TNAAAAA...'

The Police department wanted to test it and chose three men - One Bengali, one Madrasi and one Sardarji.

Their correspondences are given infront of the lie machine. Here it goes......

Bengali:- I think I can eat 30 rosogullas at a time!

Lie machine:- TNAAAAA...

Bengali:- No no, I think I can eat 10 rosogullas at a time

Lie machine:- (No sound - truth is told)

Madrasi:- I think i can eat 25 dosas at a time

Lie machine:- TNAAA...

Madrasi:- No no, I think i can eat 10 dosas at a time

Lie machine:- no sound(truth)

Sardarji:- I think....

Lie machine:- TNAAAAAA.....

Sardarji:- I think...

Lie machine:- TNAAAAAAA......

No comments: