Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Beppo Singh Balle Balle!

Beppo Singh returns from his first day at school and immediately questions his father. "Dad, today we had a Spelling Class - All the other kids could only say half the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that
because I am Sardar?"

"No son, that's because you are intelligent. "

Beppo seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question, "Dad, today we had Math class - All the other kids could only count from 1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar ??"

"No son, that's because you are intelligent," replies his father.

Happy with the answer, Beppo poses another question to his father, "Dad, today we had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorter than me, I was atleast twice their height. Is that because I am Sardar ??"

The father replies, "No son, that's because you are 31 years old."

******************************

Once a Hindu, Muslim and our dear Beppo Singh are standing when a Britisher comes and asks "Hey guys what are your favorite flowers?

Hindu: "Lotus"

Britisher: "Ha I use it as toilet paper everyday!"

Hindu is surprised and angry as lotus being national flower.

Muslim: "Chameli"

Britisher: "Ha I use it as toilet paper everyday!"

Muslim is also surprised and angry.

Britisher: "Sardarji and what is your favorite flower?"

Patriotic Beppo: "CACTUS! ab kar le saaf."

******************************

BEPPO SINGH'S MOTHER DIED.

Beppo Singh: (crying) the doctor called, my mother is dead.

Friend: Condolences, my friend.

After 2 minutes Beppo Singh cries even louder.

Friend: what now?

Beppo Singh: my sister just called, her mother died too!

******************************

BEPPO SINGH WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL.

Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?

Beppo Singh: 9

Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?

Beppo Singh: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!!

******************************

BEPPO SINGH STUCK ON THE ELEVATOR.

Lotta Singh: Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs. because of a power failure.

Beppo Singh: Thats alright, me too... I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs.

******************************

Santa Singh was relaxing in his front yard when his neighbor, Beppo Singh came out of the house and went straight to the mail-box. He opened it, then slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house.

A little later he came out of his house and again went to the mail-box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house he went.

As Santa Singh was getting ready to go back inside, Beppo Singh came out again, marched to the mail-box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by his actions Santa asked,"Is something wrong?"

To which Beppo Singh replied, "Oye! There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"

******************************

Beppo Singh is appearing for his University final examination.

He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window. He then removes his turban and throws it away as well. His shirt, pant, socks and watch follow suit.

The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on.

"Oye, I am only following the instructions yaar," he says, " it says here, 'Answer the following questions in brief'.

******************************

Beppo Singh and Banta Singh were discussing how they would like to die.

Beppo said, "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep. I dont want to die screaming like some of his friends, who also died at the same time."

Banta asked, "How did his friends die screaming while your grandfather died sleeping peacefully?"

Beppo Singh replied, "His friends were the passengers in the car he was driving.

No comments: