Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Signs Found in the Kitchen

* Yes this isn't Home Sweet Home ... Adjust!

* Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, do it yourself!

* I clean house every other day. Today is the other day.

* If you write in the dust, please don't date it!

* I would cook dinner but I can't find the can opener!

* My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it!

* I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.

* If you don't like my standards of cooking ...lower your standards.

* No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

* Although you'll find our house a mess, Come in, sit down, and converse. It doesn't always look like this: Some days it's even worse.

* A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!

* Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

* Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.

* My next house will have no kitchen ... just vending machines.

* Help keep the kitchen clean - eat out.

No comments: