Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Betting Blonde

A fellow stopped into his local bar for a beer on the way home after work. Soon a blonde came in and sat down next to him and they struck up a conversation.

The evening news was on TV, and they were showing a fellow standing on a ledge on a 5-story building and threatening to jump. The guy at the bar says to the blonde "I'll bet you $5 he jumps". The blonde pulls out a five and says, "I'll take that bet".

Soon the guy jumps and splatters all over the pavement. The blonde pushes the $10 toward the guy and says, "Well, you won that one".

The guy pushes $5 back to her and says "I was just having a little fun, I saw this story earlier and knew he jumped".

The blonde says "That's ok, take the $5, I saw it earlier too, but I didn't think he would jump again".

No comments: