Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jokes

1. Man: I want a divorce. My wife hasn't spoken to me in six months.
Lawyer: Better think it over. Wives like that are hard to get!

2. A happy boss tells his employees: You worked very hard this year. As a reward, I'll give everyone a check for Rs.5000. If you work with the same zeal next year, I'll sign those checks.

3. Hubby: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.
Wife: Yes darling I still do, only difference is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr.

4.An astronomer was watching the sky from his telescope. Santa Singh was observing him. Suddenly a star falls, seeing that Santa shouted: Kya nishana lagaya hai!

5.What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

6.God thought that since he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother. Then devil thought that he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother-in-law.

7.Santa: I'm a proud father. My son is in medical college.
Banta: What's he studying?"
Santa: He's not studying, they are studying him!

8.Banta sent sms to Santa: Bhejnewala mahan, padhnewala gadha.
Santa got angry and replied: Bhejnewala gadha, padhnewala mahan.

9.Life is a paradox-what u want u don't get(luv), what u get, u don't njoy(marriage), what u njoy is not permanent(girlfriend), what is permanent is boring(wife)

10. An SMS : Sincere Apology: If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read, then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... throw ur mobile!!

No comments: