Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Advice

A man goes to see an astrologer for counseling. "Maharaj, something terrible is happening to me and I have to talk to you about it."

The astrologer asked, "What is wrong, son?"

The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me."

The astrologer, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"

The man then pleads, "I am telling you, I am certain she is poisoning me, what should I do?"

The astrologer then offers to help, "Tell you what, let me talk to her, I will see what I can find out, I will let you know and we will find the solution."

A few days later the astrologer calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife on the phone for three hours. Then I went to take a glimpse of her in person. You want my advice?"

The man said. "Yes, please."

The astrologer replied, "Believe me, take the poison".

No comments: